PRIVATE SECURITY OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 18788 standard provides a Management System framework for Private Security Operations through elaborating on the principles and requirements for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving the management of safety operations.
ISO 18788 provides a business and risk management framework for the effective conduct of security operations. It places a strong importance in identifying your stakeholders, including employees, customers, local communities and subcontractors. Moreover, this standard provides assurance in the quality and expertise of security organizations working in complex and fragile environments.
Benefits of ISO 18788 certification:
- Imposes credibility and helps protect your reputation
- Boosts the probability of operational success
- Provides assurance for customers, governments and communities
- Demonstrates accountability to law and respect for human rights
- Increases organizational productivity with the best practice “Plan, Do, Check, Act” approach
- Presents consistent and comprehensive means of demonstrating effective corporate governance from board level to physical delivery
Benefits of ISO 18788 to the clients:
- Helps your customers protect their reputation
- Provides commitment to security operations best practices
- Demonstrates compliance with legal obligations and relevant principles
- Provides adherence to human rights and fundamental freedoms
ISO 18788:2015 certification is a third-party audit performed by EUROBRITAIN, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of standard, will issue compliance certificate. Certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits, with re-certification performed on a triennial basis.