EVENT SUSTAINABILITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 20121 certification will prove that your company is operating effectively and puts sustainability first when managing and delivering your events. Once certified with ISO 20121, it will give your organization a reputation for responsible delivery of events and differentiate you in the marketplace.
Benefits of ISO 20121 certification:
- Improves the environmental sustainability of your organization
- Improves cost management
- Enhances corporate image and credibility
- Defines responsibilities for staff, contractors and suppliers
- Marketing advantage through international recognition of the certificate
- Monitors and controls the event through continuous improvement
- Potential sponsors and large audience interaction for your events
- Suitable for ensuring events of different levels from local to worldwide events
Benefits of ISO 20121 certification to the clients:
- Better sustainable and organized events
- Increased satisfaction
- Conformity of services
ISO 20121:2012 certification is a third-party audit performed by EUROBRITAIN, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of standard, will issue compliance certificate. Certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits, with re-certification performed on a triennial basis.