FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 22000:2018 is associated with food safety management system. Due to increase in demand of food quality measures and safety standards this certificate holds an important place. In 2001 ISO introduced this new standard based on Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) as standard to ensure safety measures are followed in food industry. The principles made under this standard are globally accepted and followed.
By integrating multiple principals, methodologies and applications, ISO 22000 is easier to understand, apply and recognize. That makes it more efficient and effective as an entry-to-market tool than previous combinations of national standards.
- ISO 22000:2018 is globally accepted and recognized
- It gives clear direction about how to maintain quality in food industry
- Ensures food safety throughout the food chain
- ISO 22000 provides interactive communication, internationally and across the supply chain
- ISO 22000 standards help in overall process control
ISO 22000:2018 certification is a third-party audit performed by EUROBRITAIN, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of standard, will issue compliance certificate. Certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits, with re-certification performed on a triennial basis.