RECORDS MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 30301 specifies requirements to be met by a Records Management System (RMS) in order to support an organization in the achievement of its mandate, mission, strategy and goals.
Benefits of ISO 30301 certification:
- Global recognition
- Increases business efficiency
- More effective system for records
- Cost savings and accountability
- Enables risk management and business continuity
- Empowers organizations to capitalize on the value of their information resources as business, commercial and knowledge assets
Benefits of ISO 30301 certification to the clients:
- Improves quality and services
- On time delivery
- Right first-time approach
ISO 30301:2019 certification is a third-party audit performed by EUROBRITAIN, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of standard, will issue compliance certificate. Certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits, with re-certification performed on a triennial basis.