OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 45001:2018 certification is a professional certification that boosts organization's reputation by demonstrating that they hold a certified Occupational Health and Safety Management System. An effective Occupational Health and Safety Management System promote a safe and healthy working environment, by providing a framework that allows your organization to identify and control its OHSMS, and improve the overall performance.
Implementing the ISO 45001 with the world's known independent third party such as EUROBRITAIN can help your company demonstrate commitment in maintaining an effective Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
Benefits of ISO 45001 certification:
- Eliminates or minimizes risk to employees
- Contributes in a healthier and safer working environment
- Demonstrates confidence in your organization
- Reduces downtime risks through on-site accidents
- Ensures legislative and regulatory compliance
- Reduces the likelihood of prosecutions and fines
- Greater involvement in environmental safety from employees
- Increases stakeholder confidence with internationally acknowledged standard
- Promotes new effective procedures and processes
Benefits of ISO 45001 certification to the client:
- Improved quality and of services
- Established trust and credibility
- Reduced complaints
- Reassures customers who take an active interest in environmental performance that they are working with a company which promotes a shared environmental ethics
ISO 45001:2018 certification is a third-party audit performed by EUROBRITAIN, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of standard, will issue certificate. Certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits, with re-certification performed on a triennial basis.