BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 22301 Business Continuity standard has been developed to protect companies against threats, reduce their likelihood, and ensure your business recovers from disruptive incidents.
An effective business continuity management system (BCMS) will help organizations develop and maintain a best practice approach to respond effectively to any disruption, by implementing continuous improvement tools and techniques.
Benefits of ISO 22301 certification:
- Establishes a framework to identify, reduce, and manage threats for your organization
- Increases organizational productivity with “Plan, Do, Check, Act” best practice approach
- Demonstrates compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
- Decreases the internal and external business continuity audit costs
- Improves incident response time and minimize the threats
- Gains competitive advantage with an internationally acknowledged standard
- Increases client confidence and demonstrate resilience
- Provides continual assessment and improvement
Benefits of ISO 22301 to the clients:
- Improved service and security
- Increased confidentiality
- Regulated legal compliance
- Fewer incidents and damages
- Top client delivery levels
ISO 22301:2012 certification is a third-party audit performed by EUROBRITAIN, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of standard, will issue compliance certificate. Certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits, with re-certification performed on a triennial basis.